Friday, June 25, 2010

I know my camera takes pictures, but it doesn't upload them right now.

Hello!

We visited the Gaudi designed apartment today, La Perdera, and La Sagrada Familia , the Gaudi Cathedral that still isn't finished. It was very very cool! 'm am sooo grateful to have been able to take this trip because I know I won't ever get a chance to visit such a beautiful country for a looong while. As I write this, Spain is winning 3 -1 against China and I'm very excited about that. I am soo looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and seeing my family. I miss them both dearly (Haha!). I am a little worried about my bass getting from barcelona to munich and munich to chicago, but I am sure all will go well. I apologize for the length of this. I would have more if my camera was working. We also finished seeing Montjuic today. Thank you Josep Maria very much for taking us around such beautiful place and showing us things I couldn't ever imagine seeing. The Sagrada Familia is definitely something I hope to see once it's finally finished! Parents, we are coming home tomorrow! I think it is a bittersweet moment because we all love it here, but we miss home soo much. I am, however, very excited for the German students to come and stay with us in August. Good luck to them in their travels as well.

See you all very soon!
As my last blog from Europe,
So long Barcelona and goodnight!
Marisa Bellie