Wednesday, June 23, 2010

El Vendrell (THE CITY OF FIRE?)

I made that up. It's really because we're all sun burned. Some more than others, but we all pretty much have it. I think mine may be the worst even though I used SPF 50 and put it on three times. El Vendrell Beach was beautiful! I'm proud to say I have officially swam in the Mediterranean Sea! It was wayy more salty than I had expected it to be, but it was very fun none the less. Today, we had a walking tour of Barcelona that ended with a trip to the Picasso Museum. We then visited some of the markets in the area. After that, we had free to time eat the lunch from Miky's that was given to us and now we're getting ready to go to the Aquarium. Then we get to choose our dinner tonight (which is new) and then it's off to the Flamenco dance! Horray for Sant Juan! (I guess it's a holiday here, which means I doubt anyone's getting sleep tonight).

I want to sleep in my own bed and be with my family, but I want to stay here! It's soo beautiful!

Adíos!
Marisa Bellie