Tuesday, June 22, 2010

(Insert Title Here...I Cant Think Of One)

As of right now, Im so incredibly tired that I dont know if I can gather my thoughts for this post... and I cant remember where the apostrophe key is. But Im sorry its been a while, its just that there is a constant flow of kids checking facebook and such.
Yesterday, we spent a beautiful day at the beach and some swam in the blue Mediterranen. In the evening we performed in a gorgeous cathedral, where Ms. Mullen said we had two concerts: our performance, and our echo. It was awesome to perform in a place that big, and hear our sound continue for about six more seconds after we stopped playing.
Just to let everyone know, Dia de la Musica was a nonexistent event -- sort of. No one knew what we were talking about when we brought up the festival around here, so fo a while all of us thought the event was made up, however, the event is in a different city in Spain each year, and last year it was in Barcelona.
If I have time to add on to this post I will, but right now w"ere leaving for our awesome day.