Monday, June 14, 2010

Moments Between Sleep

Today was very interesting. Our trip to Dachau got moved to Friday because they forgot it isn't open on Mondays. Oops! So instead, we went to this big giant church I can't remeber or even begin to pronounce the name of. This is the view from the top of the castle. I can't figure out what happened, but I suddenly can't get more pictures from my camera...













I mean, 764 steps is really high! If you couldn't tell from this picture. I'm not sure what happened, but now my camera's plugged in and it say there are no pictures when I open the folder. Uh oh!

















But clearly we were all very tired after going up those stairs! Scott was soo tired I think he finally talked himself out.
We did see the first signs of home today at King Ludwig's castle though! (The hand driers were made in Berkley, IL!) I have pictures but I can't find them on the computer, so you get what I can give.
Also had ice cream today. This time in a cone! I had spaghetti with homemade pasta sauce for dinner which was nice and yummy! And I experience getting lost on a computer in a language I don't understand. Horray for freezes!

Over all though, today was pretty interesting! I got a lot of sleep on the bus (therefore the title) and I'm excited for shopping tomorrow!!!

Goodbye Downers Grove, I think I'm staying here!
Marisa Bellie

P.S. Mom and Dad, I'm kidding I promise!