Friday, June 11, 2010

I know it's getting late here but...

IT'S 4AM IN GERMANY RIGHT NOW! (Which definitely makes this okay!)
Which means they're all still asleep! That's okay though because we're leaving tomorrow so I'll just get ready for the time difference by staying up a little longer and testing out my blogging skills. Alright so I lied, the real reason I'm not asleep yet is because I can't actually sleep on my bed due to this:
















The real task tomorrow isn't getting through the airport with everyone and all of our things, it's getting through the airport while walking around and carrying this monster:

















Yes, that is in fact my bass inside of that. I'm 5'2" which makes this a little over 8 feet tall! It's about 4 feet across and 3-4 feet deep. So my shout out of the day goes to any of the tour participants/chaperons: Who wants to help?? =)

Other than that, everyone's gearing up for our 11am bus call tomorrow morning so to make sure they're all ready and on time, I'm done with my update for today!

Have a fun two weeks here in America!
Marisa Bellie